With PayPal, you can send payments to almost anyone. Not only does the application accept payments from bank accounts, debit, and credit cards, but you can also transfer the money to different financial platforms. However, can PayPal transfer to Netspend?
Yes, your funds can be transferred from your PayPal account to the Netspend account. One has to link the two platforms and use a Netspend account for the transfer to be successful. The two financial platforms work closely together, and the transfers are usually hassle-free and smooth for all cardholders.
Table of Contents
Do Netspend Accounts Work With PayPal?
Prepaid Netspend accounts work seamlessly with PayPal accounts, and you can link one with the other. PayPal users are allowed to send money to their prepaid cards at every Netspend Reload Network location across the USA. What is more, the financial application doesn’t require the users to pay any Netspend customer fees. Money that is added to the Netspend account is generally available in two or three business days.
How Does Netspend Work?
Netspend prepaid cards operate through MasterCard and Visa. Federally and state-regulated financial institutions cooperate with the Netspend companies so as to issue cards. They are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
The benefits of their card are the direct deposits of checks, tax alerts, person-to-person bank transfers, various budgeting tools, and a savings account. You will be able to purchase online, at stores, and over the phone. Also, paying the bills and withdrawing cash at ATMs around the world will be effortless.
Link PayPal Account With Netspend Account Before Transferring Funds
The first step to correctly transferring money from one financial platform to the other is to link the two accounts. Here is a step-by-step explanation of the process:
- The first step is to log into your PayPal account,
- Next, tap on the Wallet icon, which can be found on the main dashboard of the application,
- Find the link to your bank account option and wait for the promo, which serves as confirmation,
- Once you have the promo, enter the Netspend account numbers and the routing number,
- Finally, the Continue button should be selected.
Verify the Connection of the Accounts
How can you make sure that the accounts are linked? You can simply make microtransactions of $1 back and forth. Here is how to do it properly:
- First, log into the PayPal account,
- Once you select the Wallet icon again, tap on the option ‘Transfer Money,’
- Click on the option ‘Add Money Online,’
- Then, you should select the Netspend account as the source of the funds on the next page,
- Make a transaction of $1 or less,
- Within three business days, you will get a notification that the funds have been successfully transferred.
How Should You Send Money From PayPal to Netspend?
Once you have linked your accounts correctly, you will be able to transfer funds easily whenever you want to. Follow these steps to learn how to do it quickly and without any issues.
- Go to your PayPal account and click on the withdraw button,
- Next, the option ‘Transfer to Bank’ should be selected,
- Decide on the amount of money that needs to be transferred to your Netspend account,
- Once you have decided, tap on the ‘To’ option, and from the list of options, select Netspend,
- To proceed to the next step, you have to click on the button ‘Continue,’
- Finally, click on the option ‘Submit.’
The funds will be transferred to your Netspend account within two to four working days. Once the transaction is completed, you will receive a confirmation from the application.
You Can Also Send Money From the Netspend account to the PayPal Account
The same process applies in case you want to transfer money from Netspend to PayPal. However, bear in mind that the two accounts have to be appropriately linked. Here are the steps when transferring to PayPal.
- Just like during the previous transactions, you have to first log into your PayPal account,
- Find the ‘Wallet’ option and then click on ‘Transfer Money,
- Select the button ‘Add Money Online,’
- On the next page, you have to select the source of your funds, tap on ‘Netspend Account,’
- Decide on the amount of money you want to enter,
- Finally, select ‘Submit.’
As you can see, both transactions are carried out from the PayPal account. But is there a limit to how much you can send? If you have a verified account, you will be allowed to send up to $60,000. Learn more about how to transfer funds, cash a check and receive and pay with your PayPal card.
You Need an Account if You Want to Send to Netspend
There are three service plans you can choose on the platform to get an account set up. Read the descriptions of every service plan in our chart and decide what would be the best for you so you can then link it with the PayPal account.
|The Pay As You Go Plan||This is for casual customers who don’t want to carry out a lot of transactions. There is no cost for opening an account, and the plan is free. The customer only has to pay $1 for every purchase with their card.|
|The FeeAdvantage Plan||You don’t have to pay anything to open an account, but there is a monthly fee of $9.95. However, with this one, you can make unlimited credit and debit purchases.|
|The Premier FeeAdvantage Plan||With this plan, every customer has the advantage of not paying an account fee and the benefit of unlimited purchases. There is only a monthly fee of $5.|
Connect Your Accounts and Transfer Money Easily
If a customer has to quickly transfer the funds to his Netspend account or PayPal account, he can do it using both financial platforms. The only requirement is that the two accounts are properly linked and that the customer follows a simple step-by-step guide. With the eCheck on PayPal, you can transfer from bank accounts to PayPal, but with a Netspend card, you can do it simply using the app.